Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WE MUST SEE PAST WHAT IT SEEMS.

I read this and it really struck me. We are all dealing with some kind of pain, stress, grief or condition. Let's try not to be judgmental for we never know the struggles of others.
Here is the link:
http://bravegirlsclub.com/archives/2151

What kinds of signs would you wear? I can think of several.
I am spread too thin and need help.
With breast cancer awareness month coming up I am missing my Mom more than ever.
I am tired.....I am not sleeping. Sorry if I seem irritable.

Those are just the ones on the top of my head. Life is great but I still have struggles even in happiness. I have never been a judgmental person, but I am going to make sure to treat everyone with a little more compassion. I am going to pay attention to the people around me and reach out even if they seem to be handling things. Sometimes even the strong need a place to lay down their burdens.

WE MUST SEE PAST WHAT IT SEEMS!!!

No comments: