Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2011

Manic-tastic!

I have come to terms with the fact I have an illness that will follow me for the rest of my life. I am even trying to make it work in my favor. If I could be hypo-manic all the time I would be in heaven. It is the place where I am thinking clearly, my mind is racing but in more of a creative way rather than a paranoid one and I feel like I can do ANYTHING! It is the place where I feel the most "normal", even if I have to make sure I am not on the verge of becoming full out manic.
When the creative juices are flowing I get projects done, plan out the next year's birthday parties, read books in record time and write (one of my very fav things to do). I even painted Summer's doll house, inside and out,  in a single night. I painted all of the furniture that night too.

I am trying to have a positive outlook on life. I hate the highs and lows but appreciate when I am in the middle, or slightly above the middle, when I feel creative and free.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Love the doll house!